12.19.2008

Oh Steffi (taken one or two parts per day as needed. The complete series (1-5))

Wanting to taste it.
Wanting to control it all
and I will own it.

"You own it." she said.
My mouth, my fingers, took it.
Yes, it's mine now.

The taste is still there
the smooth skin, the cadenced sigh
Wet flesh enveloped

My finger tip slides in
My tongue circles slowly deep
I feel her squeeze

Lips on new pleasures
Lengua in new dark places
She opens and wants

Turns over, kneeling
Push- her lips kiss the pillow
Ass in the air, ready

Stand over, behind
hand press on small of her back
Rubbing tip to it.

Looks back, she says, "Now"
Her back arches down, wanting.
I press to, yes now.

Look in the mirror
She bites her bottom lip now
Tip in, eyes squint closed.

The beautiful curves
tightness draws me in deeper.
Soft sigh escapes her lips.

She feels the fullness
Her body accepting me
We now become one

My moves- in, out- deep
Slow long strokes fill then empty
She moans intense- deep

Pull length out- just head
I look on those curves again
instinct, push deep, hard

Urgent shallow- deep
Her fingers- wet, circling clit
I push deep- grab- hold.

Eyes only see the curves
Fucking back-her hand grips sheets
Steffi's moans fill me

Feel the urgent end
We melt together, so deep
Fill the new space

Her waves start my waves
Her waves squeeze, caress, milk, pull
My waves empty me

We scream, we breathe, tight
Our moans soften, the world fades
The Taboo is broken
-SB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.