6.20.2010

NYC- Report 1 - Take the "7" to the "1" or "2" and get off at Penn Station

Grand Central

New York City.  It lives up to its hype.  It has everything, the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, the sexy, and the vibe.

You have to have a Metropass to get around.  Cars are stupid to commute in.  Every time I exit a new subway station, I try to anticipate what will greet me and am usually wrong.  Mid-town is glass, sexy advertising and business suits.  Harlem has broader streets than anticipated.  Central Park has more trees and longer trails.  Soho and Greenwich have sexy people. 

When?

I know everyone mentions it, but NYC is a vertical building.  Everywhere, the buildings go way up there.  People living in the sky over the city that has a true American identity.

New York City has a soul and personality.  It is complex.  It can't be easily described for risk of minimizing the depth of it. 
Running Late

I've worked with one model and hopefully can schedule another.  Good to be shooting again.

Next time, I will write about the museums.  They do not fear reactions here.

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think.