7.31.2010

To Stephen Haynes - Welcome Back

What is yours?
Stephen Haynes is back in blogo-land (a special corner of the Pixel Forest).  He created the blog Magic Flute Fine Art Nudes which ran until June 14th.  After a break, some rethinking, moving blog locations, and many other activities, Stephen is back with his new blog, Truth and Justice For All.

I missed his commentary on photography/free speech issues, local and national culture, food, art, and many other areas of interest.  He is a damn smart voice in our world and I missed reading his blog.

Welcome back.

Truth and Justice For All
You can also find Stephen's blog, and all the other blogs I find important to me, on the bar to the right -  Some Blogs You Should Really Look At (Which should show up after he publishes his next post)

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think.