1.21.2009

Tonight's short post

I had a long day. I am not going to bitch about it because it was a good day. I am wiped out though. I want to post a few photos that I find beautiful.


Is this photo lesbian erotica or maybe so lyrically beautiful that it transcends sex and Eros?

This one is erotic to me... so erotic. My eyes follow the three strong lines, the light of each thigh to the center and the line of her hair draping down to the same point, the point where all attention is focused in the photo and also in my desires. I want to reach in and pull her hair to the side and take in (both visually and physically) the full beauty of her sex. This photo is amazingly sensual to me. What do you think?

I love photos because they are silent. This photo is even quieter, if that is possible. It is such a soft, silent moment. It feels like she is covering herself for some reason, but maybe not the one we think. Is she ashamed? I don't think so. Does she feel like she is not alone? Of course the photographer is there, but I feel she is alone. Maybe she is just enjoying the sensual beauty of her body. As a photographer, I like how the photographer chose to go with a gray background that accentuates the soft feel of her skin, her mood, and the moment. If I was in the room with her, I would feel bad interrupting her moment.

What do you think the message of the photo is?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.