1.16.2009

Six-Word Stories

I read an article about six- word stories. You can chose a theme and have to tell a story in six words. Here is a site dedicated to it.

Not all of mine are erotic.

Still breathing, that's a good thing.

"What's next?" the seven always asks.

Came in pants, date is over.

Her laugh mesmerized me... until today.

Fuck the relationship, we just fucked.

You moaned her name again honey.

One kiss, one lick, one fuck

You've had better, same for me.

She fucked our friend, good bye.

My heart's yours, give it back.

My memory's shorter than my member.

Her smell lingers, arousing me again.

She feels me fill her, again.

Laura killed herself, she was 16.

Misogynists hate women, mysandrists hate men.

Your first kiss made me sweat.

Your nipple so soft between fingers.



Please share some of your six-word stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.