6.17.2009

Six Word Stories

Woven
Photo by SB


Six Word Stories - each one an individual tale. There are also 6 word memoirs covering a whole life. Maybe I can figure that out some day. Learn more about six word stories here.

Forty, mortgage, balding, and taking photos.

First, second, third, fourth, downshift, third.

Why say "yes", you hate me?

You read it, can you handle?

Phone call, you flirt, not me.

You hang up fast, your hangup.

A thousand sticks of the needle.

First you screamed, then you threw.

You said you forgave, did you?

I talked, you said "fuck you."

She writes to her love again.

My fingers remember all of you.

They are secret for good reasons.

Who has ever loved others completely?

Faith no longer a loving passion.

You probably think this is personal.

Should've known better than to blog.

Six-word stories make weak blogs.



What are your six word stories?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.