12.07.2009

Not here, over there, and kind of everywhere

Ubehebe Crater - Death Valley National Park
Photo by Karl

“Ambition is a lust that is never quenched, but grows more inflamed and madder by enjoyment.” Thomas Otway


“Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst” Frederick Beuchner

I am in the final week for my class, my work life is speeding to the end of the year with many tasks that must be finished, and every weekend is booked with a "holiday" party. I plan to be back in the writing saddle next week.

I learned and experienced some truly amazing and awesome (in its original meaning, not its current watered- down) moments at a photography and arts conference over the weekend and plan to share some of that as well.
All I can say for now is that I know I am an artist.

This week, I will mainly be posting a few photos and maybe a quote or two as I wrap up. I am hoping to have big things next week.

karl

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Karl. Just dropping by to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://douglasbeasley.blogspot.com/2009/11/post-workshop-re-entry.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doc and thanks Dave. Your timing was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.