12.23.2009

Twas the Two Days before

122309-1 - A Different View of the Banner


Last day in the office and I am ready to say "adios" to 2009.

It is time to start a new decade, maybe THE decade. If it is to be THE decade, what will it be THE decade of?

My growth,
my love,
my death,
my art,
my departure,
my start.

Ten years from now, will it have been enough.

122309-1b - Closer - A Different View of the Banner

Photos note - Obviously same image. It is me turned 90 degrees from the image of Katie you see under my blog title.

2 comments:

  1. Who knows? I wish the Best of Everything for you! And thank you for your friendship and support in this decade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

    May the new year find you blessed with all you wished for this holiday season.

    D.L. Wood

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.