12.03.2009

WTF???

Lost in London - 2004
Photo by Karl

Most translate that as "What the fuck?" Lately, I've read it as "Why the fuck?"

Why the fuck would you say that?

Why the fuck would you suggest that?

Why the fuck are you thinking I would do that?

Why the fuck don't you get it that it is my photography, not yours?

Why the fuck do you care?

Why the fuck don't you shit or get off the pot?

Why the fuck don't you just do it?

Why the fuck are you still with him/her?

Why the fuck do you still work there?

Why the fuck did he/she think I would change, care, or want to hear that? (Chose any combination?

Why the fuck did you do that?

Why the fuck did I do that?

and as of earlier today -

Why the fuck did I say that?

WTF?
Photo by Karl

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me laugh! It's good for the soul and the arteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you saw it with humor. I just reread it and thought some may read it either as humor or me complaining.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.