11.14.2010

On break - but a small rant.

I was sickened to learn TLC has a new show called Sarah Palin's Alaska.  My hope is that she will become overexposed and come across as the sexually repressed, elitist (but yet idiotic), fear and hate monger that she truly is.  

Here is an interesting Slate article on it.  It is a better read than I can write about Ms. Palin's new adventure.

I am not enjoying my break from blogging since it is for me to get caught up in some personal/professional issues.  I look forward to sharing images and a words again soon.

Photo note - I don't want to associate my photos with her... so no photos.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a trailer for this show, and it showed Sarah Palin shooting a rifle. A friend of mine said if the show airs footage of her shooting a wolf or other animal, it will not be good for her. I hope she does not kill any animals, but if she does, hopefully it will all backfire on her.

    The whole state of U. S. politics has become a joke. Again.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.