1.03.2010

First Ten

Actually First 12

Boring update. Here are the first 10 things to go. These are magazines from last year that I've been holding onto. I tore out a few interesting things. Now they are headed to the recycling bin.

In other news - I have a sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, and my truck isn't starting. I am actually in a pretty good mood though because overall, life is good.

"Sort of poem" of the day -

With the disillusion
my belief melts into a puddle at the bottom
of the container holding it and taking its shape -
still there as a reminder of what I thought was truth
but just a useless item in the bottom of my psyche

A model friend contacted me a few weeks ago and wants to work with me again. I am so honored. I am trying to free up time to meet with her, but I have to leave shortly after for a week-long business trip. If it doesn't work this time, then next time will be golden... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.