4.23.2010

Culling the Herd and Montana Moments

The Front Yard I Spent Every Childhood Summer In

I had time to cull the blog herd a bit while waiting for my airplane in Salt Lake City.  I follow 43 blogs according to my blogger dashboard,   Many of these have gone TU or private.  It is time to let those go and reduce down to only the blogs I care about and are truly active.

Among the blogs I stopped following is one that the creator writes almost daily.  Sadly though, this writer/photographer's ego and opinions are getting too big and barbed for me to enjoy.  His photos are great, but just not worth the words surrounding them.

Some of the blogs I wiped away were great, but stopped months ago.  I hope the authors are well, but I need to move on.  Good bye and good luck.

I know some of my readers dropped me over the 16 months I've been writing this pap.  Like all things, we fall in love, we grow close, then we slowly drift apart.  Don't worry, I will not heed my friend's advice,  "When in doubt, take it personally. "  It is OK if you stopped following me.  Maybe my writings and images were as annoying as those of some of the blogs I stopped following.

Montana Trip -
I am back home in California now.  Last weekend I left here to drive to my parents house in a car I was giving them.  They need it more than we do and I am happy it has a good home.  Along the way I photographed four towns  in depth (over 800 photos) for my project.  I published a few of the pics from Wells, Nevada last Saturday. 

I am still unpacking both my luggage and my experiences and emotions.  Visiting my parents is both rewarding and takes an emotional and mental toll. I do not want to write more about those parts of the trip, but the photo project parts will appear as warranted.

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think.