2.11.2009

Icky Feeling Gone... and a photo

Leila

I took the advice of others and got out. I ran. Then I helped a neighbor figure out her computer problems (not enough free space on her hard drive). I then cleaned my office, cleaned my camera gear, took a nap, and finally played in Adobe Light Room with an old photo of Leila. I am experimenting with light room and like it so far.

Maybe my icky feeling was telling me to do something with my day. Maybe I still need to be alert, or maybe I should just kick and watch some mindless TV.

So this was kind of a pointless entry, but it is an excuse to show you my work on an old photo of Leila.

SB

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the advice worked since I was one of the advisers! Getting up and doing something always helps. Then when you crash, you do it with feeling, knowing you earned. TV, veg, and sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I slept really well that night. Thanks for the suggestion and comments.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.