2.23.2009

The Pleasures of Simple Moments


Simple pleasures, yes.
They surround and consume me
taste, touch, all senses

A warm evening out
outdoor cafe, the sun sinks
Sangria, warm breeze

You in my arms

Your legs around me, pulling me
in
you deep.. we sigh


Dark, early morning

waking, feeling you so close
The silence so lush


Soft curve of your back
my fingers trace each smooth line
your hips, thighs and up


The shadows move up

your sleeping beauty, bathing

you in dark light

Geese flying on an
autumn evening, pointing south

together in travel


Deep dark chocolate

melting, mixing, with red wine
on your warm tongue.

Alone, together -
doesn't matter. They are all

sweet treasured beauty.


What are those simple moments that help make your life beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.