8.03.2009

Yet Another Hypocrite

Need to get a photo about hypocrisy... maybe next time.

I don't judge him for having the affair. I hold him accountable to his "pro-family" platform and ultra-conservative agenda. At least he is resigning, unlike Sen. Craig from Idaho who did not have the balls to do so. (STORY HERE)

Like I said, I am not judging him for the sex, it is his hypocritical stances he preached to us all is the damning part for me.

Moments after submitting his resignation letter, Stanley went on a talk radio show in Memphis to say that his actions did not shake his moral ideals.

In nearly a decade in the Legislature, he repeatedly cited his belief in abstinence outside marriage as he opposed gay marriage, adoption by gay couples and family planning funding for Planned Parenthood.

"Whatever I stood for and advocated, I still believe to be true," he said last week. "And just because I fell far short of what God's standard was for me and my wife it doesn't mean that that standard is reduced in the least bit." Emphasis by me, not original news story.


This was the party that impeached President Clinton. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.