10.18.2010

Clip Show - good articles, short movie review

Valya - 101810
Silence is the safest course for any man to adopt who distrusts himself - François de la Rochefoucauld
Work is killing me right now.  In lieu of my little ramblings, I offer up a plentiful helping of some interesting reads from other sources.



I watched The Men Who Stare at Goats last night.  It is a light comedy with some interesting views on soldiers, war, blind faith in causes, and super powers.  Kevin Stacey, George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, and Jeff Bridges play their parts well.  This is not a paradigm changing war movie.  It is just a funny movie that left me with some interesting questions.  Men Who Stare... is worth a view if it comes on cable and Netflix (currently available through instant queue).


Welcome to a new week.


PHOTO NOTE: Valya exudes a powerful, quiet  erotic allure.  I really need to get back to New York to work with her again.




4 comments:

  1. What an incredibly beautiful image of Valya, so soft and the colors are earthy. This proves my point that clothed images may be just as or more erotic and sensual than nudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doc. Have you written a post about that? If you haven't, you should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a couple years ago. Maybe I should re-post it?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.