3.13.2009

One last hurray before 3/18 (part1)


Between now and March 17th, I am going to post photos that are more explicit than I usually post. These are all my photos and yes, I do have the records. After 3/18, I will be very reluctant to post some of these photos again.
Think of it as a last hurray before Big Brother hits with 2257.

Not all of these are my best photos, but I want to post them before the deadline hits. I understand that some may not see them as art. That is up to you to decide. If you do not like them, hit the Next Blog button at the top or leave a comment.. Most of these are from two sessions. One with Leila and the other with Leila and Hana.




2 comments:

  1. You are inspiring me! I am going to put up some over-the-edge stuff, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice, and have a punch to them, but in no way do they present any difficulty under 2257, either before or after 3/18. IMO.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.