10.07.2009

Refound Treasures

Katie 100709
Photo by SB

I had class Monday night. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera battery so I worked in the computer lab and scanned some old negatives. I scanned all of my negatives of Katie, and a few from other shoots. Scanning negatives takes forever, but I am hoping I can use these for printing and putting up on this blog and my future website.

As I look at Katie's photos, good old memories come flooding back from the shoot. She is a special lady I only had the fortune to photograph once. For those who do not recognize her, look up at the mast head of the beauty laying on her back in the Berkeley November sun under the blog title. I've shared some stories of that shoot here.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know how to find her again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, no. She transferred to UCLA and we emailed each other one or two times after that so I could send her copies of my work. I assume she has graduated and moved on. Her One Model Place page has been gone for a few years and a google search shows nothing as well. I have her model release, but can not find her email address.

    I am guessing she has moved on to a new part of her life and career. If I remember correctly, she was studying psychology and sociology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She may be in a profession where she can no longer do nude modeling. She was a lovely model. But it's not an easy thing to model nude in our times.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.