3.01.2010

A Pic for Z, a Prime Number and One for Indulgence

 
Katie 030110

Prime Number
I am almost an Ides of March babe which means I am staring at 41 soon.  Forty-one is a prime number, for what that is worth.

I tend to get quieter around my birthday due to the surge of reflective moods around me.  These moods and thoughts tend to fall into one, some or all of the following categories : Where did all the time go?  What should I change?  Keep the same?" "When?" "Why?" "How?"

Visual Indulgences
I've seen a few strippers in my life.  I had a bachelor party at a club.  During college I drove tour buses for a living.  Sometimes these trips including taking bachelor or fraternity parties to a strip club.  I enjoyed those work trips because the bar gave me all the free soft drinks I wanted.  I usually stayed toward the back in a booth or played pool with the off-duty dancers.  Those were low-key events where both of us enjoyed shooting pool and talking about college and life. (One warning, most strippers are excellent pool players since they get a lot of time to practice between sets.)  I stopped  going to strip clubs about a dozen years ago.  By that time I felt I had seen almost everything and it was getting old and redundant.
 
In honor of the athleticism of the Olympics and to tickle my base desires, I am posting a video of the 2009 Pole Dancing contest.  Don't worry, there isn't any nudity.  These performers are top-notch athletes and dancers.  They are graceful, strong, seductive and deserve some accolades for what they do.  If you have ever danced, trained in gymnastics, or even tried to do a pull up/ chin up, you should appreciate the amount of training these women put in.  It is like watching a sensual Cirque du Soliel performance. I am not going to try to analyze the misogynistic industry or the objectification of women promoted through this video.  My eyes just need a break.

After watching it again I don't feel the deep arousal as much as just jaw-dropping awe of "How do they do that?."  Ok, I have to be honest, there is still a bit of arousal.

 
.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome video, Karl. When is the Big B Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some dandy shot of Katie. Not bad pole work either. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.