12.19.2010

I love photographers - Courtney

Courtney the photographer - 121910

A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into.  ~Ansel Adams

For the final project in my class I photographed photographers I respect.  I wanted to capture them with one of their own images they love and/or feel great pride or connection to.  There are many examples of photographer portraits with their photos in the shot.  I wanted these to be different.  I wanted these to be big and for the photographer to become part of the photo since it is their art. 

The first person I worked with is my friend Courtney.  She chose this self-portrait that includes her former boyfriend.  I can see why this photo is important to her.  You can see more of my photos of Courtney from another session here. 

I want to thank all of the photographers who sat for me.  I will post some photos here that the photographers agreed I could share on this site.

Courtney the photographer - 121910

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think.