11.24.2009

Out of Expediency

Just Seconds Before Lines
Photo by Karl

It is funny how work is careening forward into the end-of-the-year wall to get stuff done that we should have been doing all year long. I am putting in long weeks to get stuff done before 2010 graces our calendars.

So today, out of expediency, it is another blog version of the clip show. All of these images should be new, but repeats may occur.

I miss writing good (in my mind) stuff. Here are some flowers for the ladies.

I Never Remember the Name of a Flower
Photo by Karl

2
Phot by Karl

Front Passenger Side
Photo by Karl
Berkeley "Exhibitionist" and Voyeurs
Photo by Karl

2 comments:

  1. A picture is worth a thousand words. Maybe I should do this sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your photograph of the flowers. Utterly stunning - I adore them!

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.