11.16.2009

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance...

Candace 111609
Photo by Karl

... give them photos. Out of words and ideas to write about, but got lots of photos.

Dry Dock - Mare Island Naval Shipyard (Closed)
Photo by Karl

Subtle Knocker - Mare Island Naval Shipyard (Closed)
Photo by Karl

Bricks, Glass, and Shadows - Mare Island Naval Shipyard (Closed)
Photo by Karl

Benicia Bridges
Photo by Karl

PHOTOS NOTE
Mare Island Naval Shipyard is a photographer's wonderland. I've already posted many photos from this wonderful place.

I was going to start the post with the bridges photo. I then remembered that strong colors grab the viewer's attention. If that doesn't, a beautiful nude like Candace Nirvana should. I am not negating or putting down the reader's intentions or behaviors by using the "sex sells" as the only reason for them to look at this post. Honestly, I put the one I would want to see the most, first. I like seeing nude women, especially ones I photographed.

2 comments:

  1. Liking the work. More please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she is an attention grabber.
    Great images, Karl. All of them.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.