7.06.2009

A Funny Moment

In Between
Photo by SB

A funny thing happened during the photo shoot with Candace. We had just finished up our first hour of work. She was standing naked in the studio's doorway cooling in the breeze when she noticed a mark on my arm.

"What's your tattoo?" she asked.

"It's henna... tattoo of a Celtic symbol." I replied while I adjusted a light.

She then asked as she took a drink of water, "Do you have any permanent tattoos?" .

"Nope, I want one some time, but I wont get one until I know what I want it to be and where to put it." I replied as I checked my white balance settings.

"How about you, do you have any tattoos?" I asked and then blushed deeply and started laughing as I looked at her naked form that I've been photographing for the past sixty minutes. "I guess I haven't seen the bottoms of your feet yet."

She thought that was funny too.

In Between
Photo by SB

1 comment:

  1. That's a good story.

    I had almost the opposite thing happen to me a few weeks ago. During the editing process I noticed that the model had a scar across her belly. When she came to pick up her pictures I asked her how she got the scar and she didn't know what I was talking about. She never knew that she had a scar there.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.