7.04.2009

Simple Beginnings

Simple Beginnings
Photo by SB

Here is the second photo I took during my photo shoot with Candace. Since this was my first time in my new garage... err... studio, I needed to learn its space. I am very happy the second photo came out so well. Below is the same photo in color.

Last night I wrote a slightly inebriated blog ending with my desire to see fireworks today. I love watching the professional fireworks shows. In my youth I enjoyed lighting my own, but that has lost its charm. Today I read a personal and thought provoking post by Dr. L about the harsh downside of fireworks, the danger to animals and humans that are sensitive to the noise. Her post is making me rethink the fireworks appeal. It definitely changed my mind about personal firework usage.

Simple Beginnings
Photo by SB

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful model, what a gorgeous photo, and what a great guy you are, SB. Your sensitivity shows in what you write and in your photographic art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr. L. It felt good to be in the studio working with someone to capture beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb photo, and congrats on having a new space in which to work. I've been immensely grateful for having my own modest space for seven years now -- especially during our winter months (which I know don't afflict you).

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think.